Spa Mobile is looking to add certified massage therapists to our team. Who graduated from the school FLEUR DE PEAU. Available to work in the Greater Montreal, The North and South Shore of Montreal.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Massage therapist
We are proud to announce our alliance with the school Fleur de Peau and offer new graduates the option to work with us. Normally new graduates start working at spas in order to gain experience. Spas are a nice way to start off your career, but your hands will take a hit because at a spa you’re booked non-stop at lower pay.
At Spa Mobile, you’ll start off at 50$ per hour of massage, which is more than the regular 27$ an hour at a Spa. You don’t only massage but drive to the client. Which your hands will thank you. Tips are also an amazing bonus when it’s an at-home massage, you will be amazed at how generous Spa Mobile clients are.
Our Tandem massages are also popular and are a great way to start and learn with an experienced massage therapist on the field.
I’ve been a massage therapist since 1996 in Costa Rica, also Kinesiologist, Reflexologist, Ayurveda practitioner and art Therapist. I welcome those who want to succeed,” I will give you tools to improve your skills and competencies and come with me and my coworkers for tandems.
Who we are:
Spa mobile has been the solution for family in-home massage therapy in Quebec, since 2015! Our online platform, synchronized with your mobile calendar, gives you the freedom to manage your own schedule, the flexibility to work in your area and the opportunity to own a franchise to increase your income.
Benefits of working with Spa Mobile:
- A competitive salary of $ 50 / Hour.
- Managing your schedule
- Online platform synchronized to your mobile calendar.
- Choice of regions where you would like to work (We’re currently looking for Montreal)
- No worries about advertising, receiving phone calls and appointment scheduling.
- We can also help you register as self-employed if you not one yet.
- Ongoing one on one training with Marie Constance.
- You can start by doing couples and family massages with another massage therapist until you feel at ease to do it alone.
- Multiple add-ons to the massage help increase sales.
- Receive a 60 mins massage for yourself (If you did a minimum of 10 massages in the subsequent month)
- Have training in massage therapy recognized in Quebec
- Be a member of a professional association.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have good contact with the public
- Have your own massage therapy equipment (massage table, sheets, towels, massage oils, relaxing music)
- Have your own protective equipment: Mask and disinfectant liquid.
- Need to be self-employed (If not, we will help you register to be one)
- Need to own a car
- Have professional insurance (usually done from your association)
Level 1: Massage therapy practitioner
Even if the minimum training required is that of level 1: Practitioner in massage therapy, we also recruit massage therapists with the following training: Level 2: Masso-Kinesitherapy specialization in sports / Advanced massage therapy (600 hours) Level 3: Orthotherapy (200 hours)
New graduates, Welcome!
Only successful candidates will be called for an interview.
Thanks for your interest.
For more information: 514 963-0905
Please fill out the form below 👇 Job Application