As the security and hygiene measures for our clients and our massage therapists have evolved in recent months. We, therefore, invite you to consult the following procedures to ensure better protection for you and our therapists. Any changes to these procedures will be updated on this page for any future reference.
Our massage therapist
- No symptoms of COVID 19 will be detected for at least 2 weeks;
- Any massage therapist suspected of having COVID 19 will immediately stop seeing clients;
- No massage therapist will have travelled during the last 30 days;
- They will wash their hands on arrival and departure;
- They will wear a mask throughout the session;
- They should have a disinfectant gel and wipes with them;
- The massage table is disinfected after each session;
- The massage sheets will be disinfected and separated in a bag.
Do not book a session if
- You have symptoms of COVID 19;
- You have travelled abroad in the last 30 days;
- A member of your family has been affected by COVID 19.
When booking a session
- Take a shower just before your session;
- Provide equipment allowing the massage therapist to wash their hands;
- If you have pets, keep them in another room;
- Clients must wear the mask except for the duration of treatment which requires its removal.