Hi! Thank you so much for choosing us as your home massage therapist.
First of all, we wanted to inform you of everything that will happen on the day of the treatment, but above all; I invite you to come and read our page concerning hygiene, especially on Covid.
Here is the procedure of our therapists
1) You will receive a confirmation 16 hours before the treatment, just as a reminder in case you forgot, need to reschedule or cancel it. We invite you to read our page for frequently asked questions about our cancellation policy.
We want to ensure everyone at Spa Mobile goes through the same process because being informed is soothing, and I want you to have the best in-home massage experience.
2) On the day of the massage, the massage therapist will send you an email indicating he/she is on their way. If you haven’t received the email you can text me at (438) 799-5536 so I can contact them.
3) Showing up with a smile on arrival is very important to us, as it creates a warm atmosphere from the start. Note that we will be wearing masks during the Covid pandemic.
4) We determine where the massage will take place and if we have enough space. We need at least a 4 x 8-foot space and an outlet. Most of the time the chosen area is in the living room, sometimes the bedroom, for privacy and darkness. Most families prefer the basement if you have children, and we go through the garage (if you have one). If you choose a couples massage, we place 2 tables in place, usually in the living room or kitchen).
5) After setting the table, we sit down (usually at the kitchen table or on the couch) to discuss your health and treatment plans. It usually takes 15 minutes per person. It’s recommended to fill it out in advance, here is the link to the health check
8) When we are ready, the therapist asks where the bathroom is so we can wash our hands while we can undress and prepare to go to the table. Usually, we ask to go on your stomach under the sheets. You can be naked or keep your underwear on. We recommend bringing a bathrobe with you, so you don’t need to get fully dressed after the massage and extend your comfort at home in your bathrobe.
9) We ask if your head is comfortable if you feel the table warm, and we add a long cylindrical pillow under your feet. You can put your hands and arms on the armrest in front of you or on the table beside you. If you have chosen the extra 15-minute head and face massage or the hand massage, this will be done at the end of the massage.
10) We start by putting the oil (‘essential oil). After adding the oil, we start calculating the massage time. Please let us know if you do not want essential oils.
11) After the massage, we leave the room so you can get dressed or put on your bathrobe. If there are other people present, we will redo the massage table and be ready to receive the next person; it takes about 5 minutes.
12) After we treat all the people, we will put all the equipment back in the suitcase. Usually, it takes us 15 minutes.
13) Next, we will sit down and create the insurance receipts (if you need them) and make the payment. The payment is done by bank transfer to [email protected] or cash. That information is found in the confirmation email.
If the therapist left without sending you the receipt, please text me at (438) 799-5536 and let the therapist know. Our goal is to make this experience stress-free with a calming process.
14) Before leaving, we would like to know your comments on the massage without obligation on your part. You can give us your opinion on our Google Business account. In return, we’ll give you an additional free 15-minute massage at your next appointment. Use this link on Google.
We hope we have given you enough information about what to expect on the day of treatment.
What to expect on the day of the massage | Spa Mobile
Thank you so much for selecting us as your in-home massage therapist. We want to let you know everything that will happen on the day of the treatment.
Service Type: Massage at home, Mobile massage, Mobile services, Massage for individuals, Massage for couples, Family massage, Massage for pregnant women, Massage for the elderly, corporate massage, Chair massage, Group massage