Hello! Thank you for selecting us as your in-home massage therapist.
First and foremost, we would like to provide you with an overview of what to expect on the day of your treatment. It is important to note that prepayment for the service is required, with exceptions made for our regular clients. You can find all the pertinent details in the confirmation email you received.
The following outlines our therapist’s procedure:
1) As a reminder, you will receive a confirmation email 16 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This serves as a helpful reminder and allows you the opportunity to reschedule or cancel your appointment, free of charge if done at least 12 hours in advance. However, cancellations made less than 12 hours before the appointment will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
We invite you to visit Our frequently asked questions page for additional information.
We strive to ensure a consistent process for everyone at Spa Mobile, as we believe that being well-informed contributes to a soothing experience and the best in-home massage experience.
2) On the day of your massage, the assigned therapist will send you an email to notify you that they are on their way. In the event that you do not receive the email, please feel free to text me directly at (438) 799-5536 so that I can contact them promptly.
3) Our therapists will greet you with a warm smile upon arrival.
4) We will determine the massage’s location and ensure we have enough space. Ideally, we require a minimum area of 4 x 8 feet and access to an electrical outlet. Most commonly, the chosen space is the living room and, occasionally, the bedroom for added privacy and darkness. If you have children, many families prefer the basement as a massage location, and in such cases, we will enter through the garage (if available). For couples massages, we will set up two tables, typically in the living room or kitchen area.
5) Once the table is set up, we will sit down with you (usually at the kitchen table or on the couch) to discuss your health history and treatment preferences. This consultation generally takes around 15 minutes per person. We recommend filling out the health check form in advance to streamline the process. Here is the link to access the health check form
6) When we are ready, the therapist asks where the bathroom is so we can wash our hands while we can undress and prepare to go to the table. Usually, we ask to go on your stomach under the sheets. You can be naked or keep your underwear on. We recommend bringing a bathrobe with you so you don’t need to get fully dressed after the massage and extend your comfort at home in your bathrobe.
7) We ask if your head is comfortable if you feel the table warm, and we add a long cylindrical pillow under your feet. You can put your hands and arms on the armrest in front of you or beside the table. If you have chosen the extra 15-minute head and face or hand massage, this will be done at the end of the massage.
8) We start by putting the oil (‘essential oil). After adding the oil, we start calculating the massage time. Please let us know if you do not want essential oils.
9) After the massage, we leave the room so you can get dressed or put on your bathrobe. If other people are present, we will redo the massage table and be ready to receive the next person; it takes about 5 minutes.
10) After we treat all the people, we will put all the equipment back in the suitcase. Usually, it takes us 15 minutes.
11) Next, we will sit down, create the insurance receipts (if needed), and pay if it wasn’t made in advance. The payment is made by e-transfer to [email protected] or cash. That information is found in the confirmation email.
12) Please note that gratuities are not mandatory, but they are a thoughtful way to show appreciation to the massage therapist, for their exceptional service and the additional effort she/he made to accommodate you in your home.
Tips can be provided to the massage therapist either in cash or by sending an e-transfer to the same email used for payment.
If the therapist left without sending you the receipt, please text me at (438) 799-5536 and let the therapist know. Our goal is to make this experience stress-free with a calming process.
13) Before leaving, we would like to know your comments on the message without obligation on your part. You can give us your opinion on our Google Business account. In return, we’ll give you a free 15-minute massage at your next appointment. Use this link on Google.
We hope we have given you enough information about what to expect on the day of treatment.
What to expect on the day of the massage | Spa Mobile
Thank you so much for selecting us as your in-home massage therapist. We want to let you know everything that will happen on the day of the treatment.
Service Type: Massage at home, Mobile massage, Mobile services, Massage for individuals, Massage for couples, Family massage, Massage for pregnant women, Massage for the elderly, corporate massage, Chair massage, Group massage