Hi there! Thank you so much for selecting us as your in-home massage therapist.
First of all, we wanted to inform you of everything that will happen on the day of the treatment, but I invite you to come and read our page on hygiene, especially on Covid.
Here is the procedure of our therapists
1) You will receive a confirmation 16 hours before the treatment, just as a reminder in case you forgot, need to postpone or cancel. We invite you to read our frequently asked questions page about our cancellation policy.
Please, if you have not received the Glympse by email, let us know by text message at (438) 799-5536. 2) On the day of the massage, we will send you an email indicating that we are on our way. Along with the email, you receive a link that gives you access to tracking live updates of the therapist’s location on GPS until they arrive at your residence. We want to make sure everyone at Spa Mobile goes through the same process because informing is soothing, and I want you to have the best massage experience at home.
3) Introducing yourself with a smile on arrival is very important to us, as it creates a warm atmosphere from the start. Note that we will be wearing masks during the Covid pandemic.
If you choose a couples massage, we place 2 tables in place, usually in the living room or kitchen). 4) We determine together where the massage will take place and whether we have enough space. We need at least a 4 x 8-foot space and an outlet. Most of the time, the space chosen is in the living room, sometimes the bedroom, for privacy and darkness. Most families prefer the basement if you have kids, and we go through the garage (if you have one).
While the sauna is heating up, we set the table in place. 5) We install the sauna first if you have chosen this option. Assembly typically takes 15 minutes.
6) If you choose the sauna: We inform you of its use and its temperature. We recommend that you bring a towel next to it and one for the chair, as you will be sweating at the end. You can dress in a swimsuit or underwear. The sauna is normally ready when the therapist has finished setting the table. You can relax indoors as we open the files and ask any questions needed about your checkup. If you have chosen the additional 15-minute head and face massage or the hand massage, this will be done after the interrogation. You will therefore be in the sauna for at least 30 minutes. Usually, we start to feel sweat for around 20 minutes. The advantage of receiving a 15-minute massage in the sauna is that it helps you forget how hot you are and focus more on the massage. After the sauna, you use your towel and take a cool shower (remember the hot and cold cycle in the spa). While you are taking your shower, we will clean the spa.
7) If there is no sauna: After setting the table, we sit down (usually at the kitchen table or on the couch) to discuss your health and treatment plans. It usually takes 15 minutes per person. Normally did everything immediately. If you want to fill it out in advance, here is the link to the medical form.
Usually, we ask to go on the stomach under the sheets. 8) When we are ready, the therapist asks where the bathroom is to wash your hands while undressing and getting ready to go to the table. You can be naked or keep your underwear on. We recommend bringing a bathrobe with you so that you do not need to dress completely after the massage and extend your comfort at home in your bathrobe.
9) We look and ask if your head is comfortable if you feel the table hot, and we add a long cylindrical pillow under your feet. You can put your hands and arms on the armrest in front of you or on the table by your side.
10) We start by putting the oil (‘essential oil). Please let us know if you don’t want essential oil. After adding the oil, this is where we start to calculate the massage time.
11) After the massage, we leave the room so that you can get dressed or put on your bathrobe. If other people are present, we will redo the massage table and be ready to receive the next person; it takes about 5 minutes.
12) After we finish treating all the people, we will put all the equipment back in the suitcase. Usually, it takes us 15 minutes.
13) Next, we’ll sit down and create the insurance receipts (if you need them) and create the payment. Usually, the customer sends us a wire transfer to [email protected]
We will also send you a payment receipt by email, usually later that evening or the same day.
If the therapist has left without sending you the receipt, please text me at (438) 799-5536 and let the therapist know. Our goal is to make this experience stress-free with a calming process.
14) Before leaving, we would like to hear your feedback on the massage without obligation on your part. You can give us your feedback on our Google Business account. In return, we’ll give you an additional free 15-minute massage at your next appointment. Use this link on Google.
We hope we have given you enough information on what to expect on the day of treatment.