Spa Mobile is looking to add certified massage therapists to our team. Who’s available to work in the Greater Montreal, The North and South Shore of Montreal.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Massage therapist
Do you want to work at your own pace, have your own territory, schedule and increase your income? Are you a registered massage therapist but haven’t work in this field in a long time (change of work or long maternity leave)? Or maybe you’re a new massage therapist and lack self-confidence. No worries, I’ve gone through all of this, I’ve been a massage therapist since 2005, and it wasn’t all white. I welcome those who want to succeed, and I will back you up as a “coach.” I will give you the tools to succeed, you can come with me, and we will only do couples and family massages together until you feel at ease to do it by yourself.
Who we are:
Since 2015, Spa mobile has been the solution for a family in-home massage therapy in Quebec! Our online platform, synchronized with your mobile calendar, gives you the freedom to manage your own schedule, the flexibility to work in your area and the opportunity to own a franchise to increase your income.
Benefits of working with Spa Mobile:
- A competitive salary of $ 50 / Hour.
- Managing your schedule
- Online platform synchronized to your mobile calendar.
- Choice of regions where you would like to work (We’re currently looking for Montreal)
- No worries about advertising, receiving phone calls and appointment scheduling.
- We can also help you register as self-employed if you not one yet.
- Ongoing one on one training with Marie Constance.
- You can start by doing couples and family massages with another massage therapist until you feel at ease to do it alone.
- Multiple add-ons to the massage help increase sales.
- Receive a 60 mins massage for yourself (If you did a minimum of 10 massages in the subsequent month)
- Have training in massage therapy recognized in Quebec
- Be a member of a professional association.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have good contact with the public
- Have your own massage therapy equipment (massage table, sheets, towels, massage oils, relaxing music)
- Have your own protective equipment: Mask and disinfectant liquid.
- Need to be self-employed (If not, we will help you register to be one)
- Need to own a car
- Have professional insurance (usually done from your association)
Level 1: Massage therapy practitioner
Even if the minimum training required is that of level 1: Practitioner in massage therapy, we also recruit massage therapists with the following training: Level 2: Masso-Kinesitherapy specialization in sports / Advanced massage therapy (600 hours) Level 3: Orthotherapy (200 hours)
New graduates, Welcome!
Only successful candidates will be called for an interview.
Thanks for your interest.
For more information: 514 963-0905
Claudia Lasante Lajeunesse
Please fill out the form below 👇 Job Application